New Hampshire House of Representatives
Redress of Grievances Committee
GRIEVANCE PETITION REQUEST
Representative: _Peter Silva
On behalf of: Ms. Candy Knightly___________________
SUCCINCT SUMMARY OF GRIEVANCE
Grievance against the Department of Health and Human Services division of Children Youth and Families; Judge James Leary, Judge Thomas Bamberger and Judge Edward Tenney of the Nashua District Court AND Judge Raymond Cloutier and Judge James Patten of the Hillsborough County Probate Court for their failure to apply and/or follow the laws of the State of New Hampshire and failure to allow procedural due process in their decisions and or actions in the Matter of In Re; Isabella K. Case No. 2005-M-0532;05-JV-677 And Probate Court 2006-2716 AND 2007-2715, resulting in the separation of a fit mother from her daughter for allegations based on fraud and false testimony, court ordered mother out of Methadone treatment, illegally and ordered her into a non-existent program in the State of NH, knowing there was no way she could comply AND the illegal termination of a fictitious man’s right’s of her daughter, subsequently illegally adopted, Judge Patten aware the REAL father’s right’s were never terminated and granted adoption illegally.
Grievance also against Attorney Brian Major for failing to work for his client, denying her request’s, denying her copies of her files, denying her looking at her files, failure to subpoena witnesses on her behalf and allowing her due process rights to be violated, by himself, the NH Court’s AND DCYF.
Grievance also against Janice Watson from Healthy Steps Methadone Program for Pregnant Women for a false report to Nashua DCYF and perjury committed in Nashua District Court on 10/31/05 against Ms. Knightly, resulting in the unlawful removal of her daughter.
1. Amend the laws of the State so that individuals can be held criminally
liable for perjury, slander, falsified documents and the denial of due
process and constitutional right’s
2. Amend the laws of the State so that actions that take place under the NH RSA 169-C "Child Protection Act" are open to the public; to avoid mishandling of cases and better representation for all parties.
3. Amend the laws of the State so that families can have advocates who
assist court appointed attorneys; to ensure families rights are protected as provided for under NH RSA 169-C"The Child Protection Act".
4. Amend the laws of the State allowing “Hearsay” without proof, in the removal of children taken from their parent’s by NH DCYF.
5. Amend the laws of the State which allow the Court’s to deny evidence proving innocence.
6. By session law request the illegal adoption of Isabella Knightly be
Overturned AND custody be returned to her falsely accused mother.
7. For Such other and further relief the General Court deems just, proper
and equitable in the circumstances
Date: 6/5/11__Signed: Candy Knightly_