Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Note to Austin From Mommy


Well as I sit here in my living room, aka my photo album of my baby's Austin and Alejandra. I sit and think to myself, is my baby boy ok? Is he safe? Has he been fed today? I wonder what he is doing right now. Is he thinking about me and my family? I really hope he doesn't think I forgot about him, because I haven't. Austin, if you are ever able to read anything I write, I want you to know I miss you to pieces. I have never stopped thinking about you. I have never stopped loving you. I love and miss you so much. It makes me so sad to know in just a few days you are going to be 13 years old and I can't even be with you for your birthday. I really wish I could be with you every day. It's so sad not knowing anything about you, but I want you to know mommy loves you so much. I know I have not done everything good in my life, but I am trying so hard to do good and to have you back in my life for good. I wish I could spend just one day with you, so I could tell you all the things you would want to hear because I know you must have a million and one questions for me and I would love to answer them all for you. It hurts so bad not to have you here with me. I just want you to come home where you belong. So baby boy, I want you to know I love you so much and I want to wish you a big Happy Birthday and I hope you have a great day and get everything you want. You deserve it. You have been through way to much in your life and you just need all the good things in life. No more bad. So where ever you are, I want you to know I LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH AND I KNOW ONE DAY YOU WILL BE BACK IN MY ARMS AGAIN WHERE YOU BELONG. I LOVE YOU BABY BOY!!!! Love mommy...

No comments:

Post a Comment