Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

States Pushed To Reveal How Many Adopted Kids Return To System

States Pushed To Reveal How Many Adopted Kids Return To System:

MIAMI (Associated Press) -- Deb and Doug Carlsons' adopted sons have trashed bedrooms, stolen credit cards and threatened to kill them. One drew a disturbing picture of beheading the southwest Florida couple and throwing a party.

Read More:

1 comment:

  1. I could have written that article, because that's exactly what happened to me. --Beth Capen, 2012 Petitioner #30 to the NH House Redress of Grievances Committee (now abolished)

    ReplyDelete