Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Name is Isabella-Have You Seen Me?


My name is Isabella. I was born on August 31st, 2005 and was stolen from my REAL family on my Grammy's birthday, October 3rd, 2005 from the Hospital in Nashua, NH where I was born, by Nashua, NH DCYF.
My Mommy was given morphine in labor because I was Placenta-Previa. She was forced into delivering me naturally, which could have killed us both. I was born with Morphine in my system because of the Morphine they gave my Mommy.
There were many lies told against my family, which is the reason I was stolen. I've never even met my Daddy. He was never contacted by DCYF or the Court's. When he found out I was stolen, he fought for me  and was denied paternity testing. His rights were never terminated and I was adopted any way. DCYF gave me to a couple who couldn't have children of their own. Then they were given two more little girls. We live in NH and I'm in the second grade.
My Real family has been fighting for my return since the day I was stolen. My Grammy has filed all kinds of Motions and appeals with the Court's. She has fought for my custody since before that horrible day I was stolen, but the lies of DCYF have kept us apart. My Uncle even tried to get custody, but he was told relative placement was not an option. They said I was being placed in Foster care. I've been in the same home ever since, longing for my REAL family. I don't belong here.
I know my REAL family is worried about me. My Grammy writes about me all the time and still fight's for my return.

This is picture of me and my Grammy at the Hospital, after she found out DCYF was stealing me. She look's very sad. She took care of my Mommy throughout her pregnancy and even helped deliver me. She rocked me and sang to me every day, until that awful day they kidnapped me. I haven't seen her since.


 This is a picture of me with my doggy that Grammy and Grampy bought me the day I was born. They wanted me to be kept safe and wanted me to have something to always remember them by.

So if anyone out there has seen me, please let my REAL family know if I'm alright. I know they love and miss me and are worried. Some day I will be able to go home. I can't wait for that day!

2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful! Your story is heartbreaking! I pray we both see the day when checks are put in place and the dirty dogs running the agencies are taught to heel! I believe the first step is dropping the bounty the Federal Government pays the states. I'm sure Clinton had the best intentions when he signed the act. Every child does deserve a stable, Loving, forever home. However, seems to me, getting children out of the system should be top priority of the workers hired! The bounty paid is ridiculous! I feel that's a big part of where the
    corruption comes from. I'm so sorry for what they've done to your family. I look forward to the day when you're able to write a happy ending to your story. I pray it comes soon. A couple more years she'll start searching. Ahmi turned 6 on 12/27/12 I have a few years yet however, I did a search of Ahmi girl the other day and the blog I made for her was 2nd! Google voice is the perfect tool in that, one day when she calls the number, I will be connected to her no matter if my cell number changes or not. They both will search, they both will find us. I believe with all my heart. Keeping you and yours in my prayers. Hugs
    both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and prayers to you also. Yes, they WILL come home. Hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete