Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, January 19, 2013

DCF worker arrested for not reporting husband's child molestation

DCF worker arrested for not reporting husband's child molestation | firstcoastnews.com:

Note: Another case of "Do what I say. Not as I do."

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A Florida Department of Children and Families employee has been arrested after she found out in 2011 that her husband molested two young girls and did not report it, according to a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office police report.

Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment