Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, January 27, 2013

NH DCYF Statewide Assessments 2010 Removed

It has just come to my attention that the NH DCYF Statewide Assessment's for 2010 has been removed from the Internet link I provided. Could that have anything to do with my recent interview with Kevin Avard on Speak Up, where I provided the Assessment information to all interested parties? I'm sure it did. But that's okay, because I downloaded it before it disappeared. I guess DCYF didn't want anyone to see their failures. For your enjoyment I will provide the Assessment again! This one isn't the same one, but it's all can can find at this time.It's under another link:
http://fosteringcourtimprovement.org/CFSR/CFSR2Reports/NH/Statewideassessment2ndRoundCFSR.pdf

If anyone would like the Assessment I provided that has disappeared, let me know and I will e-mail it to you. The Assessment is too big to post on my blog.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment