Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Why is Medicare Paying For ILLEGAL Hospice/Palliative Care?????

My big question is WHY is Medicare Paying for ILLEGAL Hospice/Palliative Care?

                                      My Knight, whom I will fight for til the day I die
                                                                        1/16/51-4/26/2017

My husband was just one patient out of thousands I'm told, that  refused Hospice/Palliative Care, but were unknowingly forced onto it anyway without their or their families knowledge or consent. No consultation and no plans of treatment, even though it's a fact my husband TOLD them he wanted treatment. He was overdosed on Morphine instead by a man in a wheelchair that he wasn't even told who he was. When I asked I was told his name. Nothing else.
My husband was being woken every four hours, more morphine pushed into him, until he finally refused, telling me, "I have to get out of here. They're trying to kill me." He was right and unfortunately they DID kill him.
I want to know WHY Medicare is paying these Death mongers to kill off our loved ones? Loved ones who NEVER consented to be put to death. Death mongers whose secret was kept as to who they really are, never letting on our loved ones weren't being treated for their illnesses. All we were told is he's dying of cancer. Cancer never proven. Illnesses that cause the same symptoms as the ones he had. Infections from biopsy's NEVER treated. Only overdosed with morphine so he could never walk again. Too weak to do anything including eating. Only sleeping. What kind of quality of life is that? He walked in to the Hospital and then never walked again. We were never told anything. The morphine was pushed down his throat along with laxatives. Laxatives they kept pushing on him even while he had diarrhea, which we put a stop to. Diarrhea is one of the first signs of Sepsis, which he died of because a Palliative Care APRN walked to to the ER and took it upon herself to stop the antibiotics he was just put on. A woman who we were never told who she was. A Palliative Care APRN who lied in the Medical file and said I and my family didn't want treatment. I have another thing coming for that Death Monger. I have all the proof I need which proves we DID want treatment, we never told them to stop and that we REFUSED Hospice/Palliative Care. My husbands own Primary Care Dr. wasn't even contacted. Now she doesn't want to get involved with the illegal practices used against my husband and I surmise the reason is Dr. Death's wife works in her facility as an RN. She know's I'm fighting and I won't stop. My husband was MURDERED by Hospice/Palliative Care, just as so many other's are. I want Medicare to wake up and stop paying these Murderers!!! Hospice/Palliative Care is LEGALIZED Euthanasia. It's time to put an end to the Murder of our loved ones!!!!!

Unhappy Grammy 
AKA Extremely Pissed off Wife of William F. Knightly Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment