Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, May 20, 2010

WRONGFUL ADOPTION, WRONGFUL VICTIMS

WRONGFUL ADOPTION, WRONGFUL VICTIMS
contributed by Carrie, 5-18-03
jmb62959@yahoo.com
Please feel free to share my story and email address with anyone you feel is interested. I know someone at PrimeTime who is interested in doing a story if you know any families who would be willing to tell their stories on-air.

I am part of the ever-increasing number of adoptive families who have been lied to concerning their children's pasts, with those lies leading to the serious injury of members of the adoptive family.

In my case, my youngest adoptive son was brutally raped by an older adoptive son. This older son has been declared a serious threat to society by Illinois DCFS. He will be on their sex offender list for 50 years, which means it is illegal for him to be in contact with those he might victimize. Now DCFS, as per their usual policy, plan to remove him from the locked residential treatment facility where he is temporarily housed, and move him to a regular foster home. His current therapist says that this kid has made no progress and has a 100% chance of reoffending.

This policy is not limited to Illinois, but occurs regularly throughout the U.S. I am looking for families in similar situations who would be willing to share their stories. I have several newspapers and a national news program that are interested in helping to get this story out. Most people are afraid to speak out.

Yes, I do realize that my son who is now a sex offender is just as much a victim as the children he assaults. The point I want to make is that the chances of such a child becoming an offender is much higher if they themselves do not receive the treatment they need. When child welfare agencies refuse to acknowledge that sexual abuse of children even exists, usually due to monetary concerns, they are creating a new generation of offenders.

Unfortunately my son is now a violent, serial sex offender at the age of 14. I love my son, but I know he is dangerous. I am trying to do what I can to prevent other families from going through similar situations.

http://www.amfor.net/Adopters.html

No comments:

Post a Comment