Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, May 20, 2010

CT ADOPTER CLAIMS "WRONGFUL ADOPTION"

CT ADOPTER CLAIMS "WRONGFUL ADOPTION" by J. Block-Gianini
(Adopters in CT and Nationwide Can Add Their Comments at Abolish Adoption! petition page)
I adopted a boy from Connecticut DCYF. After destroying my home and my life, I could take no more and made the state take him back. They tried to charge me with neglect. They couldn't prove it though. I did pay a lawyer a lot of money to not go along with their bullying tactics. This boy told a state social worker he was homicidal and until she asked him 4 or five times if he was sure he was homicidal he said he didn't think so. I of course had him leave my home. My sister, a third year law student, discovered recently that he was on Risperdal; they said it was for PTSD...It is for schizophrenia, and I now realize that is what he has definitely. I am looking for any people that are in Connecticut with these tort claims as I am going to pursue a case against the state of CT for "wrongful adoption." -- Joanna Block Gianini

http://www.amfor.net/Adopters.html

No comments:

Post a Comment