Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Fight of My LIfe

Parental Rights II Blogspot



Aimea Marie Groce born February 13th, 2009 was taken from her mothers arms two days after birth after the baby allegedly tested positive after birth for drugs. This month [May] Judge Key will decide Aimea and Katie's fate. Please pray for them. ;

UPDATE: Katie told her court appointed attorney to demand a continuance because he was not prepared, so did I. He must have been under the gun somehow because he sreamed in my face, "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?" That shocked me, I mean it truley frieghtened me, although I tried not to let it show. I said " Don't you yell at me, how dare you?" We went in the courtroom and I could feel it in the air...she's here! I was never allowed in the courtroom before and now that the law states they are to be open unless good reason to close, I walked right in and sat behind my daughter. Her Lawyer soon returned and told Katie that he had spoken with the SAAG and was denied a continuance. Well I know that the SAAG is the Attorney for CPS (DFCS) and I have always been under the impression that a continuance would be something to ask the judge for. That was never brought up. This Attorney helped Katie to lose her parental Rights to Mimi! Part of his duties to his clients is to make sure and leave something on the record so that the ruling might be appealable. Wonder how he could have done it if he wanted to, he didn't know anything about my daughters current situation and obviously any of the past since he was appointed to her in Feb., 2009.


Katie's Rights to Aimea were terminated that day. May 18th, 2010. She is now, forever changed!

Families are being torn apart left and right. My late husband was an attorney who practiced law for almost 30 years. I'm so glad he isn't here today to see how corrupt his collegues have become. Never in a million years would I have ever dreamed things would be like they are. It is a fact though and we can either sit back and allow this to continue or we can band together and demand change! One lawsuit won't do it! One hundred lawsuits won't do it! To bring down this empire of corruption it will take us all pulling together by county, by state! There IS power in numbers.

http://parentalrights2.blogspot.com/2010/05/regarding-child-protective-services-few.html

No comments:

Post a Comment