Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Drugging Our Children Part 1 of 13

Fighting Child Protective Services False Allegations
May 11, 2010gcdazLeave a commentGo to comments
Fight CPS is a family rights website that seeks to assist parents and others who are falsely accused of child abuse and neglect. Every day in the USA families face false allegations of child abuse, and children are often unjustly ripped from their families and placed in foster homes. These families suffer trauma and depression in their attempts to be together again.







Sir Edmund Burke, a British statesman, said, “Evil flourishes when good men do nothing.” I believe that if everyone would choose a social issue, this one or another, and devote their lives to it, many wrongs of this world could be made right again. I have devoted myself to the cause of helping to reunite families attacked by CPS false accusations.

http://donthategcdaz.wordpress.com/2010/05/11/fighting-child-protective-services-false-allegations/

No comments:

Post a Comment