Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Message to Austin Knightly From His Real Mother

Hi Austin. Another Mother's Day without you thanks to the DCYF kidnappers of Nashua. I love and miss you and so does the rest of your REAL family. I hope some day you'll be able to read this and know that your REAL family fought to get you back, but parent's in NH don't stand a chance up against Nashua DCYF and the NH courts. Their nothing but liars and thieves. Don't believe anything they tell you. Remember they told you I wasn't your Mommy anymore. My rights weren't even terminated. They were trying to sell you off right after they took you to the orphanage. You were worth too much money for them to let you go even when my innocence was proven and my charges of child endangerment were dropped. I hope you are remembering me and your REAL family today. That is if they haven't put you on even more drugs than they already had you on. The people you were auctioned off to work for DCYF and are NOT your family. I will ALWAYS be your Mother and Grampie and Grammy will ALWAYS be your Grandparents and YOUR dog Belle misses you and kisses your picture all the time. I hope your not being starved again and please don't try to kill yourself again. We WILL be together again. It just takes time to fight the liars who are keeping you from your REAL family. I hope the people you are living with are treating you good and I hope you never forget they work for DCYF. They are paid to take care of you. You are not their child. They only do what DCYF tell's them to do. I hope their life is un-forgetful!
Austin, I'll love you forever. Some day you WILL come home!
Love ALWAYS and FOREVER,Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment