Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, December 24, 2012

Neediest Case No. 23: Couple with foster children in struggle to accommodate  - Neediest Cases

Neediest Case No. 23: Couple with foster children in struggle to accommodate  - Neediest Cases - Charleston Daily Mail - West Virginia News and Sports -:

CHARLESTON, W.Va. - Money was already tight for this couple when they agreed to take three foster children into their home.

Note: That's odd. As Grandparent's, my husband and I were told we didn't make enough money to get custody of our grandson. But Foster strangers No problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment