Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, December 20, 2012

KingCast winces as Terie Norelli, corrupt NH pols try to 86 the Committee for Redress & Grievances; a green light for more mortgage fraud foreclosure fraud and DCYF abuses.

Chris King's First Amendment Page: KingCast winces as Terie Norelli, corrupt NH pols try to 86 the Committee for Redress & Grievances; a green light for more mortgage fraud foreclosure fraud and DCYF abuses.:

I did my tour of duty in New Hampshire as NAACP Legal Chair and Citizen-at-Large, winning several First Amendment battles and earning a Mayoral Commendation from the longest-sitting member of the Governor's Executive Council. I will say this: So much of what I learned in law school is complete hogwash when it comes to how the courts and government really operate and I am not afraid to publicly say it. The amount of lies, deceit and outright corruption on the mortgage side and in family courts is enough to make you sick. And who is behind this nonsense? Democrat Teri Norelli, whom I sued a few years back to uncover information about how North Country's Martha McLeod tried to railroad HB 1428 "Bruce McKay Highway" through without telling anyone. We prevailed again against SB 154, all of which is linked herein

Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment