Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, December 9, 2012

I-Team: Family Struggles With Toddler's Injuries In Foster Care

I-Team: Family Struggles With Toddler's Injuries In Foster Care - 8 News NOW:

LAS VEGAS -- The family of a 2-year-old child who police said was severely abused in foster care is looking for answers.Ten days after Alexander Laws was taken from his parents in early November, he was laying in a hospital bed with brain injuries.
Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment