Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, December 30, 2012

My New Years Resolution-Please Join Me

Please join me in my New Years Resolution to put an end to Title IV funding! This funding comes from OUR Social Security we've paid in all these years and is used to reward the States for the kidnapping of our children, fostered out by stranger's and adopted. The more children stolen, the heftier reward. Title IV funding is the incentive to steal our children. Why is there NO incentive to keep families together?
Please join me in fighting for Title IV funding's demise!
Our children are NOT FOR SALE!


Unhappy Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment