Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Joe Kenick III Full Unedited Hearing 12-11-12 with the Infamous Judge LeFrancois



Note: Anyone who reads my blog, must remember my mention of the "Infamous" Judge LeFrancois. How could you not remember? He's the Judge who denied my daughter's admittance of evidence proving innocence, even after Criminal charges were dropped. He also denied the Motion to dismiss all charges and return her children, furthering DCYF's and CASA's agenda to make sure the children were never returned!
More fraud to add to his belt!

No comments:

Post a Comment