Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lawsuit Claims CPS Removed Kids Out of Spite

Lawsuit Claims CPS Removed Kids Out of Spite - Houston weather, traffic, news | FOX 26 | MyFoxHouston:

Houston weather, traffic, news | FOX 26 | MyFoxHouston


If Child Protective Services had its way, 5-year-old Katelynn Allen wouldn't be with her grandmother right now. Neither would her 6-year-old brother Elisha.
CPS wanted them to be adopted by non-relatives.

Note: That's where the money is. My family was told by Nashua DCYF Supervisor Tracey Gubbins, "Relative placement is NOT an option."
Read more:

No comments:

Post a Comment