Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, March 15, 2012

“I am repeatedly told the local DHS/CPS has legalized kidnapping of our children and is running an adoption ring with federal, state, and local financing,” says Equal Justice Foundation President Charles Corry

“I am repeatedly told the local DHS/CPS has legalized kidnapping of our children and is running an adoption ring with federal, state, and local financing,” says Equal Justice Foundation President Charles Corry | National Coalition For Men (NCFM):

2 comments:

  1. I am looking for any help that I can get!!! CPS in Lockhart Texas has "stole" my babies and just found out that after all the false accusations, documents proving that this is absolutely NOT JUSTIFIABLE... after everything that I have done to please them and prove to them that their whole case is BOGUS... they are wanting me to let my babies be adopted, and "the state will pay for their college"!!! I have court March 28th at 9am in Lockhart. I can not afford an attorney and the court appointed one is WORTHLESS!! I am a single mother and have raised my girls entirely by myself! (rather comfortably, I might add) I have lost 2 jobs due to their demands. I have had to move 3 times due to their incompetence of keeping their father clueless of my where-abouts. (he has stalked me, physically, mentally, and emotionally abused me and my babies) They have literally forced my babies into the arms of such low-life people. I am almost certifiable crazy...in my opinion... having to deal with this for what has been a year!! I have jumped through ALL HOOPS, did everything I was told to do, AND MORE!!! (on my own free will, to prove good faith and reassure them that I am not what they are "making up"!! I need help!! PLEASE...forward this to anyone that has information, knowledge, etc.! Thank You!~ God Bless
    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E-mail me offline and I'll try to get you help.
      dotknightly@gmail.com

      Delete