Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, March 19, 2012

Press Release: The Daughter Of A New York CPS Agent Picks A Fight With A CPS Victim On One Of LK's Facebook Status Updates

Legally Kidnapped: Press Release: The Daughter Of A New York CPS Agent Picks A Fight With A CPS Victim On One Of My Facebook Status Updates:

How stupid can you be? I mean really...

Kayleigh Patrice Hodgson who is apparently the daughter of CPS Caseworker Kristen Schad From Courtland County Child Services in New York, has of her own free will, picked a fight with and left some very harassing comments towards one of her mothers clients on one of my Facebook Status Updates.

This is a first.

Now normally, I would refrain from naming CPS Agents who haven't been exposed by the media, but there is just something that stinks about this situation, especially since the CPS Victim apparently has had some involvement with family members of the CPS Agent, which seems like an ethical violation in my book, and the fact that this CPS Agents daughter came onto my Facebook Wall making some very nasty comments against the client on what is clearly an open forum, I figured the whole world should know.

Read More:
LK: http://legallykidnapped.blogspot.com/2012/03/press-release-daughter-of-new-york-cps.html#ixzz1paMJaJJC

No comments:

Post a Comment