Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lawlessness or substantiated Reasoning in New Hampshire ref post of 3/14/12

DMVC Productions: Lawlessness or substantiated Reasoning in New Hampshire ref post of 3/14/12:

The Reason I have decided to post this type of information is so that others may benefit from unfortunate experiences as a pro se litigant in divorce and other proceedings. I was compelled to attend school as a paralegal solely to understand what had and continues to happen in cases involving Child Protection Services, and find out how fit mothers/parents could lose custody of their child(ren) based on false allegations. The evidence to prove this was and is in the possession of Child Services who as shown below in this case has refused to release it, until a court granted it in 2010.  

No comments:

Post a Comment