Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, March 23, 2012

Joseph Kenick's hearing was further example that the NH Family Court is a waste of time, space, and taxpayer dollars


Todays hearing was further example that the NH Family Court is a waste of time, space, and taxpayer dollars. Significant funding cuts are warranted!






The NH Family Court has now held yet another hearing at 11AM on March 22nd in Brentwood Court to try to take my home before the NH Supreme Court hears my appeal in the pending case 2011-0321.  Those who attended, witnessed the outrageous atrocities of the NH Family Court first hand in the public hearing and have agreed to write notarized affidavits of what they observed.  Including Judge Lefrancois’ threat that if I didn’t sign an authorization to make Ms. Kenick and her lawyer owners agents of the home which is under appeal to the NH Supreme Court, that he would hold me in contempt and jail me until I signed it.  I publicly stated I signed it only under duress and witnesses were present in the courtroom.  When I signed “under duress” below my signature, he called me back into the courtroom and made me re-sign it again threatening me with immediate contempt of court and indefinite jail if I didn’t sign it.  THAT IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT and his actions further prove that I need IMMEDIATE protection and relief from the NH Family Court.  In fact I filed a motion earlier this week into the public record that the Court has ignored ALL my motions since December 21, 2011, including THREE Ex Parte motions!


The NH Family Court needs to familiarize itself with Articles 2 & 10 of the NH Constitution Bill of Rights because if it tries to take my property, my children, or my liberty while I pursue peaceful redress in a higher court, then it’s not only violated my constitutional rights to protect life, liberty and property, as well as my right to parent my children, and my rights to equality of rights under the law and my rights to Due Process, but will in fact have created the very situation clearly defined in Article 10 of the NH Constitution Bill of Rights (I didn’t write it, I just quote it).  The NH Family Court system was so unfair to Sgt. Tom Ball that last June, despite his extensive training to handle the stresses of war, the poor man saw no hope except to set himself on fire on the Keene Courthouse steps.  The system HAS to change to protect innocent fathers and children and it is in no one’s best interest (not the children, nor the litigants, nor society as a whole) to ignore this problem or allow it to continue unabated.

So far I’ve filed nothing but papers in pursuit of peaceful justice and got NOTHING to protect myself, my children, nor my property.  The relentless pursuit of the NH Family Court system to take my children and my home is intolerable, yet I’ve still done absolutely nothing but ask for protection while the NH Supreme Court reviews and rules on my case.  I’ve also been completely exonerated of all criminal charges, yet the Brentwood Family Court merely granted Ms. Kenick a five year restraining order extension even when she admitted on the stand that I haven’t initiated ANY contact with her verbal, email, text, or physical, since NOVEMBER 11, 2009 and, as stated by the property owner below, I didn’t initiate any contact with her that day either, nor did I cause her any harm when she repeatedly tried to make me hit her with my vehicle.  Neither did I cause her any harm when she came at me THREE TIMES (all caught on video) while I remained seat-belted in my van on September 11, 2011.  Where then is justice and protection for Mr. Kenick and his children?

5 comments:

  1. This judge will soon be before the redress of grievance committee??? I know other people whose rights he violated . . . Be patient, they will be coming forward soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I believe he will be before the Redress Grievance Committee. He has screwed over many parent's, including my daughter.

      Delete
  2. Perhaps the members of this site should visit these two sites and become activists with others who have suffered the same atrocities at the hands of the NH Family Court.

    http://www.judicialchildabuse.com/

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/judicialchildabuse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a member and I'm trying to get more people. It's very hard in NH. Families are afraid, threatened by DCYF. There aren't too many of people willing to speak up, but I'm not one of them, but I'm sure you're already aware of that.

      Delete