Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, March 15, 2012

CPS Hostage Speaks Out

Child 'In Care' Speaks Out | BLACK RIBBON/GOLD HEART | causes.com:



A brave young girl speaks out honestly about what led her to be taken and kept, by the cps. She was taking a chance I'm sure, but confirms a lot of our suspicions of what often happens- an angry confused teen making things up (with the help of cps brainwashing) and now regretting it. She says she is not allowed set them straight OR testify in court on her own behalf. Of course! They don't want to lose their cash cow now, do they! She feels like a hostage who can't get free. You wonder how many kids exist like this right NOW, trapped in the system where they don't belong, being abuse. I wish we could hear from THEM...So sad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment