Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's not paranoia if they really ARE out to get you(And they alway's are!)

AFRA EDITORIALS
By Leonard Henderson
September 6, 2010

It's not paranoia if they really ARE out to get you

When I was going through the CPS meat grinder in 1999, I was chatting with the local newspaper editor about my situation. He was super curious and asked a lot of questions.

After a while, he leaned back in his chair and said "It's not paranoia if they really ARE out to get you".

Why should this be such an important event that I still remember it?

Because it was VINDICATION.

After six months of complying with CPS demands, talking with their agents, psychiatrists, and "mental illness clinicians" (yeah, that's what they are), a guy gets pretty burned out.

I was cooperating with them fully, doing EVERYTHING they told me to do.

After months of them blaming every single problem on ME, the light bulbs start going off in my head- "Hey! I think they are screwing with me!"

I had been taking three days a week off from running my THREE businesses. (Drive 200 miles round trip on Fridays to go get the 16 year-old kid from Residential Treatment, drive another 200 miles on Mondays to take him back to Residential Treatment, and AT LEAST one day -Wednesdays- participating in "meetings" with the CPS agents. And then maybe a Tuesday or Thursday being interrogated by Mental Illness clinicians-- to be told how terrible a person I was).

It also bears mentioning that at the same time, one of the businesses I was operating was as a Computer Consultant, and these agencies (the HOSPITAL, the Mental Health clinic, one of the Medical doctors clinics, the county Juvenile Dept AND the county District Attorney's office-- and the local newspaper)- were MY CLIENTS.

I remember the day- THE DAY, the day I really knew I was in a meatgrinder of insanity, surrounded by sociopathic liars and CRAZY people.

The CPS office called a "Special Meeting" one Thursday, and demanded that we get to their office NOW. So the wife and I walked into their office with question marks all over our faces.

The CPS supervisor, (who looked a LOT like THIS) sat down in the conference room and spewed out all sorts of threats. Then each one of the Mental Illness people came in and made weird off-the-wall statements and threats about what they "could" write up about me.

They said the kid was "in really great mental condition and THREATENED ME that I had sure better "reinforce his confidence". EVERYTHING WAS "OK" and I sure had better not "start something with him". OR ELSE!!

Then they brought THE KID in. He was cut up, bandaged and sporting 30 stitches in his foot.

They hurriedly explained that he had "suffered an event" at Residential Treatment. (They had changed his MEDS again). He had "an altercation" with other thugs in Residential Treatment (and the big, burly guards) and he was given a "time out" (locked in the "time out" room that had glass with chicken wire embedded in it). The counselor at the Residential Treatment center later told me the kid "WENT NUTS" on the swill the psychiatrist had "tried out" against all good advice to the contrary.

He kicked the glass window out, putting a huge gash in his foot.

Now, they brought him back from Residential Treatment (saved me the trip a day early?) and said he was "ready to go home for his weekend home visit". (Bear in mind, the reason he was finally removed from our home months earlier in hand cuffs by the Sheriff's department was because he had just tried to DROWN, and then tried to STRANGLE the 3 year old brother.)

As if there was absolutely nothing wrong with this entire dizzying scene.

He was still doped out of his head, bad dangerous goofy, mean, mouthy, cursing and talking evil- and we were supposed to take him home with us so he could "enjoy reintegrating with his little brothers and sisters"?

And that's the day I said- right in front of the gawd-damned completely insane group of state and county employees-

"Am I on Candid Camera? Really seriously, where's Alan Funt? This scene is so absurd that it CAN'T be for real. Is my name WINSTON? Is this the set of 'NINETEEN EIGHTY-FOUR"?

One of them looked at me with a "shocked" look on her face and asked "Who is Winston? What is 1984?".

I threw up my hands and said "THAT FIGURES! It really does! You STUPID COMMUNIST SONSABITCHES never read George Orwell's 1984, HAVE YOU? You have NO CLUE what I am talking about- DO YOU?"

They admitted that no, they had NEVER HEARD OF ORWELL'S 1984 and they were "concerned" about "the level of anger" I was showing.

After all the hoops I had jumped through, after all the blame and false accusations made at ME, after the months of their insane harassment and threats, now they expected me to think absolutely NOTHING of THIS, and buckle under in FEAR of THEM?

That's why the VINDICATION by the local newspaper editor meant so much to me-

"It's not paranoia if they really ARE out to get you".

COMMENT on this story

"Better be wise by the misfortunes of others than by your own." --Aesop (c. 550 B.C.) legendary Greek fabulist

If CPS hasn't attacked YOUR FAMILY yet, see If you are ever approached by anyone from social services.... and WHEN THEY COME AFTER YOU

Learn as much as you can, as fast as you can at How To Fight CPS

Get YOUR VERSION OF HISTORY ON THE RECORD with your Sworn Declaration

Leonard Henderson, co-founder
American Family Rights Association
http://familyrights.us
"Until Every Child Comes Home" ©
"The Voice of America's Families" ©

I am not a lawyer and I do not pretend to give legal advice. If you need legal advice, see AFRA's Lawyer Friends who certainly are not pretenders (http://familyrights.us/info/law) I merely relate the things I learned in the past that seemed to work in my own case or things that others have related to me that worked in their cases. I provide information for free and do not expect to receive any form of payment or reward on this side of heaven. Therefore, DO NOT rely on this information as legal advice. Real Legal advice would come from a real lawyer who hates CPS and prepares a VIGOROUS DEFENSE against a negative (proving nothing happened) instead of talking you into a plea bargain (http://familyrights.us/bin/The_Problem_with_Plea_Bargaining.htm)


http://familyrights.us / news / archive / 2010 / september / not_paranoia.html

http://familyrights.us/news/archive/2010/september/not_paranoia.html

No comments:

Post a Comment