Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, September 20, 2010

Mommy-A message from my Daughter

My daughter's message:

Found this on a website, I didn't write it but its true 4 me so I figured I'd send it 2 ya.....

Mother you have been my rock since I was a baby, you been there for me.
You stood beside me. Through the good and bad moments.

Thank you for being there.
Even at times I make you angry, but
you never given up on me,

Even when I've made the worst mistakes,
But I tried my hardest to improve,
you never neglected me.

I appreciate you so much and your advice.
Even though it doesn't always show,
I love you so much mamma.

I know at times I say hurtful things,
that makes you upset
But now I just want you to know,
I'll always be there for you.

Thank you for the things you say,
And do,

Though we may not say it,
Without you we couldn't live,
Because you are everything we have,

I know everyone says it,
But you truly are the greatest mum ever.
I'm glad I have a beautiful and wonderful mother like you,
To me your the best gift ever.
You catch me whenever I fall,
You'd never let me hit the ground,

Whenever I’m weak you make me strong,
Whenever I’m upset you wipe off my tears.

Thank you mamma for being the greatest part of ME.

Your my best friend mum,
And My Guardian Angel too
I love you mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment