Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, September 18, 2010

California Court of Appeal Affirms Mom's $4.9 Million Award Against Social Services Agency

California Court of Appeal Affirms Mom's $4.9 Million Award Against Social Services Agency
RE: Fogarty-Hardwick v. County of Orange, et al. Superior Court of California, County of Orange Case No. 01CC02379 (Trial before Hon. Ronald L. Bauer, Dept. CX103) In 2007 an Orange County jury returned a $4.9 million verdict in favor of Deanna Fogarty-Hardwick finding that county social workers had lied to the juvenile court in order to cause the removal of Fogarty-Hardwick's young children - 6 and 9 years old at the time. In a unanimous scathing opinion issued Monday, June 14, 2010, Division Three of the Fourth District Court of Appeal noted that the evidence presented at trial led both the judge and jury to conclude that "something seriously wrong had been done to Fogarty-Hardwick" and that the conduct of the social workers was not "an isolated incident." The Court of Appeal went on to chastise the County saying "This conclusion is something that should be taken very seriously.

Read the entire article at:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/Fogarty-Hardwick/social_services/prweb4157254.htm

3 comments:

  1. I am still trying to tame this blog thing so I am not really as active as I might be. I am working on it. Today I just happened to log in after recovering my password for the millionth time.
    If I can figure this out is it OK if I post the flier on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you have my permission to post any and all of my posting's everywhere. We need to get the word out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, all you need to do is copy the address above and paste it on your facebook page.

    ReplyDelete