Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, September 21, 2015

The Top 10 Most Dangerous US States for Families Targeted by CPS... And why.

Legally Kidnapped: The Top 10 Most Dangerous US States for Families Targeted by CPS... And why.:

I just did a little study on the current state of Child Welfare in all 50 states.  I sort of took a snap shot in a notebook, of what has been the most recent issues brought up on Legally Kidnapped.  Based on that, I was able to identified certain trends, such as what are the major child welfare concerns in any given state on this particular day, September 20th 2015.  Based on that analysis and the information collected, I give you this list of the Top 10 Most Dangerous US States for Families Targeted by CPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment