Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, September 12, 2015

North Ayrshire social workers took baby boy 'because they didn't like his mother'

North Ayrshire social workers took baby boy 'because they didn't like his mother' | Daily Mail Online:

  • Woman's baby put into care for seven months amid concern for his welfare

  • Court found decision based on 'unsubstantiated and incorrect information'

  • Social worker Caroline Ferrier gave 'confused' evidence to justify actions 

  • North Ayrshire Council apologised after court said baby should be returned



  • 1 comment:

    1. I am mum of this story my son is still with me council settled out of court for 25 thousand pounds and both workers going to prison.

      ReplyDelete