Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Father Fights To Get His Daughter After State Tries To Put Her Up For Adoption

Father Fights To Get His Daughter After State Tries To Put Her Up For Adoption - Counter Current News:

Been there! It happens all the time! Real Father's are never even contacted. Fake Father's rights are terminated. ILLEGAL Adoptions? You're damn right!

Chris Emanuel thought he met the woman of his dreams. Three years ago, the Aiken, South Carolina couple met, fell in love, and had a child. Chris was thrilled and wanted to get married to the mother of his child.“I was happy, who wouldn’t be happy?” Emanuel said in an interview with ABC’s Night Line. “It was my first child and at the time, you know, I’m going to be there. We’re going to do everything we got to do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment