Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Amy & Markel Charron

Amy & Markel Charron

On this page you are going to hear secretly-taped audio of a little two-year girl in ‘protective custody’ say she is being hit at home, that it hurts, you will her hear cry to go home with her mommy in the car she remembers, you will her scream at being separated from her mother at the end of the CPS-supervised visit, but worse than that, you will see color photos of this angel’s back and bottom covered in bruises and welts. At the time these abuse photos were taken, she had not been in my care for 8 months. But before you see how she looks in my mother and step-father’s care, see how she looked in mine.

2 comments:

  1. I read yours and Markel's story and it is incomprehensible what happened. The state of Texas should be sued. Your Mother and step-father should be sued. You should go to the mat, I can not even image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to know the rest of the story to understand. I knew Amy well for a few years, and there is a lot of drama and I'm pretty confident that there are significant mental health issues...I'm not a psychology professional, but it sounds a lot like histrionic personality disorder. Her daughter was taken away for a reason...Amy is very sick, and she should be thankful that her mother and stepfather stepped in to give her daughter stability. With Amy, the attention-seeking behavior has always been a problem...and notice that nothing is ever her fault. It's THOSE people...the police...her mother...someone's trying to kill her "bodyguards" or trying to poison her through the air conditioning vents of her apartment complex? It's exhausting. She needs help. This isn't a CPS problem...it's an Amy problem. I wish her the best, but don't be played...don't fall victim to the drama.

    ReplyDelete