Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, December 23, 2010

To My Readers – From An Ex-Foster Kid To You. « I Was A Foster Kid

To My Readers – From An Ex-Foster Kid To You. « I Was A Foster Kid


To my readers – young and old,
There is something important you must be told.
Peace to you where-ever you may be,
Happy holidays and good wishes come from me.

Many thanks for reading and at times listening,
When you look at snow, remember foster kids are glistening.
Butterflies sore with grace, beauty, and gentility,
When you see them fly by, remember how foster kids need stability.
Thanks for your comments, insight, and support,
I really am trying to keep this short.
.

I hope that this blog, has helped you to see,
That foster care needs changes, its not a place where kids should be.
Hear me, hear me, when I plea,
Foster kids need a safe family.


.
Happy holidays to those who read my blog,
Even when I am lost in a fog,
I hope that the new year provides what you need,
Remember foster kids without a family rarely succeed.
Peace to the world and safety too,
Happy Holidays dear readers, Happy Holidays to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment