Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Home - US Concerned Parents

Home - US Concerned Parents: " Attorney General Richard Blumenthal in CT. allows DCF/CPS to kidnap our children for profit$                                                                                                                                         
 PARENTAL ALIENATION SYNDROME   is now considered a condition"

I'm a '"JUDICIAL ABUSE ADVOCATE" copyrighted by posting it here. --- If you or a loved one has been falsely accused or wronged by the DCF/CPS and the Family/child support/probate/criminal Courts and you have seen corruption in these places and you know that you did not do what they are trying to say you did, we support all issues concerning Children and families that they have put you into a situation you did not have before, please contact me, Cheryl Martone, founder, Feb.2009 of the US CONCERNED PARENTS support group. phone: 860-301-1274 This is not a me club or a fan club, it is a place for HELP FOR PARENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment