Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thanks to my readers – regarding last night’s BS « I Was A Foster Kid

Thanks to my readers – regarding last night’s BS « I Was A Foster Kid

Thanks to my readers – regarding last night’s BS

December 29, 2010

i came to the library this morning and was surprised to see several posts by a Tara Little. they were hurtful and filled with anger and hate towards me. they insulted me and my blog. ironically this Tara did not even read alot of my blog and made several accusations about me and the foster care system.
i want to thank my readers who logged on last night, for your responses in support of my blog and especially the FOSTER KIDS that responded.
i deleted Tara Little’s comments (and her other alias), because i did not want them on my blog.
Now, i may be stupid and i may have a learning disability, but guess what….
over a year of blogging has taught me some stuff about computers…Tara…
….you know, when you leave a comment on a blog, it also leaves an IP Address
which is like a fingerprint.
and shit, did you know that you can look up those IP addresses to see where they come from….
….so fucking cool. LOL
.
that behavior was not very nice…. from a so-called foster parent — Jxxx er, i mean Tara….
hope the weather is nice in Missouri. …. and yes, those fingerprints give exact cities/towns/etc.
don’t you think 2 sets of attacks on my blog in less than a week from you is enough? find something better to do with your time, and leave my blog alone.
.
and if you are truly a foster parent…you proved my point……… not all of them are “good.”
.
your comments hurt me at first, but the truth is, my story is real. and if you had read any of my blog, you would see throughout is spread advice to foster parents and messages and suggestions for reform. and yes, alot of my pain and frustration trying to figure out life…
i never had the foster parents you wrote about. i grew up in a state with a notoriously bad foster care system. but i am not alone. there are thousands of foster kids like me…look at the statistics. they do not lie. i also suffered severe abuse. my biofather beat the crap out of me, raped me for years, and then stabbed me….and went to prison. the story made the news and i could give you his name and he is a registered offender for life and on life-time parole. put foster care and severe abuse in childhood together and what you get is what i write about.
foster care is so variable, the children in care are so variable, experiences are so variable.
to insult me and my life story is an attempt to hide the truth. so go away.
the point of this blog is to open people’s eyes up to the failing of the foster care system, to make suggestions for reform and changes, to help people involved in the system learn from “a child’s point of view,” and to let me write about my life and feelings. if you don’t like it, don’t read it. find another blog to bother.
.
.
Anyway, readers i am off to cool down, see Dr. Val and maybe i will return to the library to write later.
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment