Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, September 9, 2013

Ode to Austin, Our Stolen Grandson

                       Ode To Austin, Our Stolen Grandson
I remember the happiness in your eyes,
The smile upon your face,
Always such a happy little boy,
No-one can ever take your place.

You made our lives so happy,
Just as we did to you,
The six years we spent as family,
We will always remember you.

You were always our little buddy,
They can't take that away,
The fun times we shared together,
The memories won't go away.

The last time that we saw you,
You were drugged but still aware,
The sadness in your eyes,
The unhappy stare.

You wanted to come home with us,
That's all we wanted too,
We didn't want to leave you,
There was nothing we could do.

It's been seven years of heartbreak,
Fighting for your return,
The lies they told to steal you,
They will be judged in the end.

Austin, we hope you know we love you,
And we always will,
We won't stop fighting for you,
That's NOT something we can do.

We think about you night and day,
We pray you will come home,
To your REAL family waiting for you,
Don't ever think you're alone.

We will never forget the happiness you brought us,
Our lives are not the same,
They tried but didn't succeed,
To drive us all insane.

They didn't think we'd fight them,
They didn't think we cared,
We've exposed them for their dirty deeds,
To the whole world we share.

I hope you haven't forgotten us,
I hope you don't think we walked away,
Their promises were broken,
When they told us you would come home to stay.

We got your bedroom ready,
With all your favorite toys,
We hung up all your pictures,
And filled your bureau with clothes.

They lied in the Home Study,
Which I've heard they always do,
They told us what we wanted to hear,
They told us we'd have you.

We should have known they'd lie again,
That's what they always do.

You knew from such a young age,
What DCYF does to kids,
They steal them from their REAL families,
Never thinking about their wants and needs,
The only thing that matters to them,
Is the money that you bring in,

They would have made less money,
If they let you live with us,
So they found another family I've been told,
Their promise was a bust.

We hope you're being taken care of,
We hope you're not being abused,
We pray you find your way home,
We hope you make it soon.

So please come looking for us,
We will always be here for you,
Your new cousins long to meet you,
All we think about is you.

Austin, We Love and Miss You!
Please Come Home!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow mom that was awesome! Now that I sit here and cry and miss my little buddy even more. Austin, if you ever get to read any of the things your bestest Grammy in the world writes about you or any of the things your real mommy writes, please my little man, know that we miss and love you so much. Austin, every day I sit and think about you. I always talk to all your pictures,be cause that's all I can do. I hope and pray you are being taken care of. I hope you are being fed. I sit and wonder what does my little man look like nowadays. I know you must be tall and handsome, like you always were when you were a munchkin. Austin, mommy loves and miss you so much. Only if you knew how much pain your real family is going through. Its been a long seven years with out you here and your favorite person in the world misses you so much. Your real Grampie, aka Dad as you use to call him. Your Grampie has a big picture of you on his wall right next to his bed so every night he can say good night to his little buddy and good morning too. I really wish your real grandparents get to see you before there last day, but I know in my heart they will always be here to stay. Your real Grammy, aka Mom, has been fighting for you to come home since the first day you were stolen from us, as the NPD dragged you down their driveway, kicking and screaming to let you stay. Our lives have never been the same since that cruel and awful day, but my little man I will never forget how happy you were when you were with your real family. I cant wait for the day I get to tell you the truth, so make sure you come looking for us because we will be doing the same for you. One day you will be back in your real family's arms and you will be covered with hugs and kisses from all the years we have lost. So Austin, please remember your REAL MOTHER LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND CANT WAIT TO HAVE YOU HOME WHERE YOU BELONG. So please, once again, PLEASE come looking for us. We all love and miss you so much!! Love, your real mother...love u buddy!!!.

    ReplyDelete