Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

False Positive Drug Tests Responsible For Stealing Newborn in New Hampshire

I just came across an article of great interest to many this morning at:
Medications & Substances Causing False Positives
Many of the statement's in this article I have tried to prove since September 26,2005, when my granddaughter was first ordered into DCYF custody. Shouldn't anyone with half a brain realize a: myriad  of illnesses and medications during and after pregnancy WILL cause false positives in drug testing? I argued until I was blue in the face, but no-one even cared to listen. Not even her Court-appointed Puppet, who claimed his brother, a Doctor denied my claims.
In  February of 2006, when my daughter's HIDDEN Medical files were finally released from Southern NH Medical Center and The Nashua Area Health Center, almost 6 months after her newborn daughter was stolen by Nashua DCYF and the Family Court (District Court at the time.) Now I had more ammo. More ammo that mean't absolutely nothing to the money hungry DCYF nor the Court. The Court who denied mine and my daughter's right to admit the new found evidence in her Medical file, which her court-appointed puppet refused to do. By the way, the Judge NEVER court-ordered her Pre-natal file, where I found much of the evidence proving innocence.
After scouring over the Medical file, I couldn't believe what I found. I thought for sure my granddaughter would be coming home. Next joke, when you're trying to fight a backward Judicial system. Where there's money to be made, you can be sure you'll lose.
My daughter had Asthma, which I was already aware and used Prescription Inhalers and nasal sprays, which cause false positives.
My daughter had Hepatitis-C, which cause's false positives for Opiates, THC, Amphetaminse, Ecstasy and Cocaine-Of course the Liver isn't functioning the way it should be.
Testing for Diabetes was futile because she couldn't keep the testing liquid down. She had Hypermesis Graviderum.(We were told they didn't know what was wrong with her) Diabetes also cause false positives for Opiates, THC, Ecstasy, Cocaine and Amphetamines.
She took Ibuprophen, Nyquil, Amoxicillan, Naproxen, Sudafed, Robitussin, also not on this list Zofran, Seroquel, Prozac and Methadone
She was also anemic, her thyroid wasn't functioning and she was overall considered to have a High Risk pregnancy. She was NEVER treated for any of the above illnesses or even told she had them.
She also had a Pituitary Gland hemorrhage in labor, never told and ended up with Sheehan Syndrome-Rare in the U.S., well-known in third world countries due to BAD Prenatal Medical care.
She was given a Morphine IV in labor for 19 hours due to Placenta-Previa, an Epidural, Pitocin, Fentynal and Methadone. The Morphine showed up in the baby. She was never tested for Methadone or any of the other medications.
She was denied visits with her newborn daughter until December of 2005, after clearing the Hepatits-C, her drug tests were now negative.
No-one ever listened. Isabella is still being held hostage by strangers. It's been eight years now. Nobody cares. Except her REAL Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment