Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Baby Veronica case stirs powerful emotions among adoptees

LA Times - Baby Veronica case stirs powerful emotions among adoptees:

Of all the people saddened by the news that the little girl named Veronica was forced to leave her biological father and return to her adoptive parents, it had not occurred to me that adult adoptees might be among those hardest hit.

But Hammond believes the circumstances of Veronica’s adoption could eventually have terrible consequences for the girl and her relationship to her adoptive parents.“What will they tell her? ‘Oh, look – we fought so hard for you, we tried to have your dad thrown in jail?’” said Hammond. “If I were to find out that my father had fought for me and my adoptive parents had fought him back, I would turn on them in a heartbeat. There is no way to whitewash this one. As soon as the kid can Google, it’s over.”
Note: Not only will Veronica's adoption have terrible circumstances when she finds out how hard her Father fought for her, so will all the other children, adopted out ILLEGALLY by the Court's. I'm sure the snowball is already rolling for many of these children. The Internet tells ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment