Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Veronica Brown Taken From Biological Father

Veronica Brown Taken From Biological Father - Native News Network:

Breaking News

“I do not want to go! I do not want to go!” Screamed Veronica as She was Taken From Her Biological Father


TAHLEQUAH, OKLAHOMA – Veronica Brown has been taken from her biological father. This happened within the hour from the Jack Brown House on the tribal land near Tahlequah, Oklahoma.
Veronica BrownFighting for the Right to raise his daughter, Veronica
Tommy Brown Veronica's Grandfather has been rushed to the hospital after suffering an apparent heart attack.
Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment