Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Happy 11th Birthday Alejandra


                                                      Happy Birthday Ally


Happy Birthday Ally, our sweet little Granddaughter. 
We hope your day is as special as you are. We wish we could celebrate with you,
but unfortunately are no longer considered to be part of your family.We will again
celebrate your birth and the happiness you brought us without you by our side. We will 
never forget the happy Birthday's we celebrated with you, nor will we ever forget the Birthday's
you've been kept from us. Maybe one day, we will again be able to celebrate with you.
Today is YOUR day. May it be Happy, just like it used to be with your entire family.
Please know we will always love you and we wish you the very best, every day of the year, every
day of your life.

Happy Birthday Sweetie! We Love and Miss You!
Grammy, Grampie, Mommy and your ENTIRE Family!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. OMG you've lost 3 gchildren? I'm sorry! This time of year is hard. Start of school, holidays just around the corner. My heart is so sad for you. Mourning three. What a horrible nightmare! I can't imagine. I've had enough of a struggle coping with the loss of Ahmi. I can finally talk about her without the tears falling. My God three! My prayers are with you and yours. A big hug to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn. My prayers are with you also. Sooner or later they WILL come home!

      Delete