Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hammond woman challenges grandson's adoption

Hammond woman challenges grandson's adoption : Hammond News:

CROWN POINT | A Hammond woman is questioning why officials favor her grandson's adoption by a foster family over his own family.
"I've been fighting this for three years," said Sharon Raymond, whose son died a month after he was given custody of the boy by a court in August 2011.

1 comment:

  1. this is so wrong on so many levels and this is what kvc is trying to do to my family now right up under the noses of the parents while lying to the mother telling her she will probably get her son back in a year...when we have been receiving letters saying that the child was possibly being put up for adoption

    ReplyDelete