Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Have You Seen Me?

                                        Have You Seen Me?



My REAL name is Austin Ricardo Gamez-Knightly and I turned 13 January 25th. I was born on January 25th, 2000 and lived with my Mother and Grandparent's for the first three years of my life. I was always a happy little boy and my Grandfather was my favorite person in the world. 
I was stolen from my grandparents home by Nashua DCYF on February 3rd, 2006 after my Mother was falsely accused of neglect of me and my sister. Even though it was proven to be a false report and all criminal charges against my Mother were dropped in Criminall Court, CPSW Anna the homewrecker and CASA Angela Delyani-Hart both vowed to make sure me and my sister would never be returned. Judge LaFrancois refused to drop the charges against my Mother in Family Court and refused to return me and my sister. I haven't seen my little sister since 2007 when my stepfather got custody of her, but left me at St. Charles Childrens Home. I alaway's thought he was my father until NH DCYF and the Childrens Home really messed me up and told me he wasn't.
My Mother never abused me or neglected me, or my sister. My Mother and my Grandparents were always there for me and gave me and my sister everything we needed. We were always happy until DCYF kidnapped my sister and I from our family. I have been separated from all of them since 2007, even though I told them from the beginning I wanted to live with my Grandparent's if they wouldn't let me live with my Mother. They didn't care. They drugged me instead stating I have violent behavior. Why shouldn't I be violent when they ripped me and my sister from my family?
I know my REAL Family is still looking for me. I was supposed to be placed with my Grandparent's, but they were denied after Supervisor Tracey Gubbins made false statements in their unfinished home study. At the time, they couldn't find anyone who wanted to adopt me, except my Grandparents. Then when they finally reeled in a family to take me, my Grandparent's were denied my placement with them. My name was even changed before I was adopted. I heard that was illegal, but everything they've done to me and my Family is illegal.
I'm lost without my Family and I know they are lost without me. If anyone see's me, please contact my Grandmother as I am forbidden to. I may be in the Seacoast area of NH, or God only know's where. They are trying to keep me hidden from my REAL Family, but one day they will find me. That is if I don't find them first!
I want to go home, where no matter what, my Family loves me and I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment