Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Does it Make Sense to Intervene in Child Custody Cases in New Hampshire?

Does it Make Sense to Intervene in Child Custody Cases in New Hampshire?

Evidently NOT. It makes no more sense to intervene than it does to even try to fight for justice in the NH Family Courts.
I have been fighting for visitation rights with my granddaughter since 2007. In 2009 I was granted Grandparent Visitation after being allowed to Intervene and testify in my daughter's custody case, where her estranged husband is the custodial parent. Still no visitation due to the custodial parent's refusal to follow Court orders and never held in contempt.
Since the first Court hearing in 2008, the case was transferred to another town. Now, a different Marital Master. A Marital Master we are hoping can see through all the lies the Father and his Lawyer told.
I have not been allowed to speak at any of these hearing's, nor was I allowed to even sit with the non-custodial parent. Even though I was sent notices in the mail to be at the hearings as an Intervener, I am still treated like a court onlooker. So what sense does it make to Intervene in NH? 
Hearing after hearing, just sitting there, listening to all the lies. And then not allowed to speak up and tell the truth. Truth some people wouldn't tell if it hit them in the face.
My daughter without a Lawyer and I, denied the right to represent her.Why should I attend a Court hearing as an Intervener and never be allowed to speak? I guess NH Family Court's have no clue on what it means to Intervene. Maybe ALL NH Lawyer's should go back to School and learn the Law. The Law we are ALL supposed to abide by. Not just us peons! To intervene means absolutely NOTHING in the NH Family Courts!

No comments:

Post a Comment