Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere

Legally Accessible - Not so much: Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere:

People are going Pro Se, meaning they represent themselves because of idiot, Lawyers, like Attorney Ralph Suozzo , who waste their clients time and money.  While I don't mind that he is screwing Susan Vonderheide a Nashua license Psycho. aka Psychologist who takes money in cases from the parent whose the highest bidder and lies for them. 

I feel it's important to share it with consumers because, it is a perfect example of the lack of ethics and responsibility in today's NH Attorney's.

Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment