Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Is abuse more common with adopted kids?

Is abuse more common with adopted kids? - News - World - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video:

From everything I've read, I would say YES!

Another case of child abuse revealed on Tuesday has once again stirred up the public against adoptions: the Sweeney couple from Virginia admitted in court that they beat up their adopted child from Russia.
Read more: http://english.ruvr.ru/2013_07_25/Is-abuse-more-common-with-adopted-kids-3049/

No comments:

Post a Comment