Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Nazi-naming parents lose custody of their four children after court battle  

Nazi-naming parents lose custody of their four children after court battle   - NY Daily News:


A New Jersey couple has lost custody of their four children, three of whom are named after Nazi historical figures, after a Superior Court judge ruled Monday that they were unfit parents.

Read more: 

2 comments:

  1. I THINK THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO NAME THEIR KIDS WHATEVER THEY WANT TO REGARDLESS WHO IT OFFENDS ITS JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE TO TAKE PEOPLES KIDS.

    ReplyDelete