Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, June 29, 2012

Divorcing a Narcissist: It Takes a Village (Part 1)

» family court system is failing One Mom's Battle:

I am angry.  I am angry that it takes a tragedy to bring awareness and change.  We (myself included) watch the news and gasp at stories like the Susan and Josh Powell case.  These stories cause an emotional rise for us and we are equally shocked and saddened.  These stories prove to be conversation pieces at work, coffee shops and the gym but then we go on with our lives.  Charles (age 7) and Braden (age 5) Powell can’t go on with their lives—the details of their case are horrific and if this story makes you feel uncomfortable then I have accomplished my goal.  As a society, we should feel so incredibly uncomfortable that we begin to take action.


Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment