Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Why do foster parents treat foster kids so trashy?

Why do foster parents treat foster kids so trashy?:

I grew up in foster homes and group homes and was treated like crap. I mean today I am a foster youth rights advocate and make a difference in the foster care system and this is not at all to say that all foster homes treat their youth like crap but a lot of them do. Why do you think that is?


Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment