Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, June 4, 2012

Foster care in America: The threat to waivers is even worse than I thought

NCCPR Child Welfare Blog: Foster care in America: The threat to waivers is even worse than I thought:


As is discussed in the previous post to this Blog, when I read the guidance issued by the Administration on Children Youth and Families (ACYF) concerning the kinds of proposals they want to see for child welfare waivers, I was worried.

Now that I’ve heard ACYF Commissioner Bryan Samuels give a presentation about this guidance, I’m even more worried.

Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment