Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, April 13, 2012

A Civil Matter - Filed - and moving forward

DMVC Productions: A Civil Matter - Filed - and moving forward:

When you are wronged in any venue; in this case the wrong was committed by Actors of DCYF Child Protection Services, a Father and a psychologist; you need to hold people accountable and speak up!  

Yes, pursuing a Civil Suit is very expensive and most people like myself go pro se and that is still expensive with filing fees and services from the Sheriff's office, time to prepare: numerous copies and mailings. I purposefully decided to go to school for paralegal studies to understand what happened in my case and to be able to understand the court system; which in and of itself is a daunting process. I am now attending school for legal studies, solely to pursue this case and try to make sure what happen in the document below and briefly described within, never happens to another family.  My posting and notes on this suit are not meant as legal advice in any manner; the opinion's and interpretation's are my own; I will try to continue to build from the Amended Complaint Stage through the end just to enable others to see one mother's course towards confronting oppression and hopefully other's will avoid any mistakes I may make in pleadings or along the way.



Read More:

No comments:

Post a Comment