Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Maine Families Beware!!!


Maine Families Beware!


It has recently come to my attention that Anna the Homewrecker is now a Maine DCYF casewrecker.
Beware of all her deceitful practices. I heard she's playing the same trick's on the families in Maine as she played on the families in New Hampshire. You would be wise to let your Lawyer's know ahead of time what she is capable of.
I'm really surprised DCYF in Maine hired her after all the shit she pulled in NH. I thought Maine was better than that. I thought the homewrecker was long gone. I feel so sorry for ALL of you!
Don't say I didn't warn you!

4 comments:

  1. Maine seems to have a huge problem with CPS corruption. They seek out the most corrupt case workers they can find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell. They now have Anna the homewrecker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do I find information about Anna? I'm in Maine, involved with the Augusta office and am currently seeking information about the abuses by CPS employees specific to Maine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea if she still works there. Google her. Plenty to find out about anyone on the Internet.

      Delete