Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, February 3, 2012

Legally Kidnapped

Legally Kidnapped: Legally Kidnapped:

I love it when foster parents write about me on their blogs and use me as an example when preaching their imperialistic morality bullshit. I really do.

Legally Kidnapped

Someone introduced me to this term, and the blog associated with it, about a year ago. The gist is that foster parents are all trying to “legally kidnap” children from their loving families.

I left the following comment on this insightful post which clearly demonstrates this foster parents ignorance as to what I am all about, or why I do what I do. I doubt it will be posted, and if I freaked her out too much, she'll delete the post (I have it saved so no worries). Most of them don't want to know the truth, especially when the truth will come with the realization that they are a part of the problem instead of the solution.

Dear Beck Foster

I am LK, I created Legally Kidnapped.

First: I want to thank you for the write up, and the analysis of my blog. It would however be proper to put in the link to a blog when complaining about it, as there is no such thing as bad publicity. You are free to call me every name in the book provided you get the link right. That's http://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com . I'm pretty tough so I can take it.

Second: The foster care system in the United States, Canada, Australia, the UK wherever you are is a total mess. Perhaps if you spent a little more time researching the issue instead of listing to all of the manipulated fairy tale BS from the nice social workers, you would understand that most of these kids come out of it more damaged than when they went in. In fact, my own step son was molested by a foster parent, who later bashed his head off of a refrigerator when he threatened to tell, (which caused him brain damage) when he was four years old. Oh and if I tell you that, I could be charged with a crime, spend 30 days in jail and possibly a $500 dollar fine for a violation of confidentiality laws. Sadly this sort of thing is all too common, as I report regularly on the pedophiles who are arrested for molesting foster kids. Of course the social workers will never tell you about such things, and depending on the state you are in, perhaps the media never reports it either, as most of the news that comes out about child welfare comes straight from the public relations departments. So the fact remains that the system which is stripe with fraud manages to hide their wrongdoing behind the veil of confidentiality laws while presenting themselves as heroes and child saviors to the public simply to justify the funding.

Perhaps you're unaware of all of the money floating around in the system. Just because you work for cheap does not mean all involved do. Perhaps you don't realize that whenever a child is removed there are suddenly several service providers getting work and contracts. Perhaps you're unaware of the extremely high number of foster kids who are being heavily medicated with psychiatric drugs, and the fact that when a foster kid is diagnosed as special needs the money doubles, triple's etc. Perhaps you're unaware of the imperialistic morality parade that foster parents, such as yourself, have been taught to preach. Perhaps you're not even aware that you're doing it. You do realize that just because some parents do not live up to your high standards does not necessarily make them bad parents, but rather victims of a cold and uncaring system?

Finally: I would like to remind you that I have never once said that all foster parents are bad. I have never denied the need for a foster care system or a system that should be in place to protect children. If protecting children was actually what they were doing, I wouldn't have half the problem with them that I do. In fact, I never pick on the good ones. Only the bad, the disgusting, and the stupid. I realize that the truth many not always be pleasant, especially when you have spent so much time kidding yourself into believing that destroying real families is the only way to protect kids. But if perhaps you could talk to some of the grandparents out there who have done no wrong, but are still cut off from any and all contact with their grandchildren, you would better understand my point of view. Perhaps you should start reading the stories of the Facebook reunions, where some siblings are getting together for the first time in 50 + years after being separated through foster care and adoption. It's in their best interest, you know. Perhaps you should go out on to the streets of your own city and start talking to some of the homeless kids who were booted out of the system on their 18th birthdays, the minute the money was cut off. Don't take it from me.

LK
http://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com

I'm sure this person would love to hear the truth from some of my readers.
Posted by LK at 6:14 AM


LK: http://legallykidnapped.blogspot.com/2012/02/legally-kidnapped.html#ixzz1lNFhEkKc

No comments:

Post a Comment